If You Think You Need My Help...
If you want a shamanic reading, herbal work for your health, shamanic energy work, or counseling on any subject, and you can come in person to my office at 244 Walton St. in Fitchburg, MA, then first please read my policies on shamanic readings and email me at email@example.com.
I do not do readings long distance. If it is really that important, and you really think I'm the only person for the job, you will find a way to come to me. (My office is one mile from a regional commuter rail train station, not in outer Mongolia.) I do not offer counseling on anything spiritual, shamanic, or energy-related over Internet or phone. However, I will do astrological readings over the Internet, which can help with such things as self-knowledge, relationship issues, and short-term life decisions.
Over email, I cannot tell you...
- ...anything specific about your destiny, karma, spiritual path, etc..
- ...what to do about your major (or minor) life decisions.
- ...the meaning of your dreams/visions.
- ...whether you have certain spiritual gifts.
- ...if there is anything unusual or problematic about your energy body.
- ...which Gods are talking to you, or whether you are getting the message right.
- ...what to do about the thing that materialized in your living room, or whether it is real.
If you have a question about something that isn't on that list, then you can email me, but it might be a month or more before I have time to get back to you. I am very busy and I get many, many emails per week, many of them from insane people.
If you have a question, state it clearly. Be specific. Please do not send me an email with a 10-page version of your life story out of nowhere. Send me an email with a short version of your question (under 250 words) and ask if it is appropriate to send me the long background. If I tell you to go ahead and send me your extensive issue, please end your writing with a clear and succinct list of the actual questions/issues you need help with. They should not be about any of the above-mentioned things.
If you want to be my student...
I do not teach any of my skills online or long distance. If you want to learn anything from me, you'll have to make arrangements with me to come here, and you'll have to commit to the whole training, and you'll have to fend for yourself while you're here, and you'll have to pay me in some way. If money is not available, I am happy to take labor, but you have to actually work and be useful. Teaching a student or taking on an apprentice is a huge commitment of my time and energy. You need to make it worth my while.
If I wrote a book on whatever it is you want to learn, read the book.
Training takes time, and is hard work.
I will not train you in spirit work if the spirits aren't interested.
Many questions can be answered through my existing writings, without contacting me:
- If you think you are called to be a shaman, read Classic Shamanism And Core Shamanism: Basic Differences.
- If you think you are called to be a Northern Tradition Shaman, read FAQ about Northern Tradition Shamanism.
- If you like the Northern Tradition Gods, but aren't sure if you want to be a Heathen/Asatru or not, read FAQ on Heathenry vs. Northern-Tradition Paganism.
- If you object to me using the word shaman, read Public Horses.
- If you are being plagued by spirit-possession, read the book Drawing Down the Spirits: The Traditions and Techniques of Spirit Possession.
- If you want to interview me for academic purposes, read Shaman and Scholar.
- If you are transgendered, and also spirit-bothered, read my Letter to Transgendered Spirit-Workers.
- If you are transgendered, and interested in the spiritual aspects, read my book Hermaphrodeities.
- If you are intersexed, read these articles.
- If you are into BDSM and interested in the spiritual aspects, check out my Pagan BDSM website, and my book Dark Moon Rising.
- If you are interested in arguing about religion or telling me why my practices/beliefs are wrong: Find someone else to talk to. I'm very busy.
- If you just want to chat with me about how gifted you are, your sexual escapades, your dreams, your visions, your amazing past life experiences, your Great Destiny, etc.: Please find someone else to talk to. I'm very busy.
- If you want to visit Cauldron Farm, please read our Questions for Guests and then email me to make arrangements. DO NOT JUST SHOW UP.
- If you want to come move in with me: No. Don't even ask.
- Northern Tradition Shamanism
- Northern Tradition Paganism
- The First Kingdom Church of Asphodel
Eclectic Paganism in Central MA
- Asphodel Press
Independent Pagan publishing
- Pagan Book of Hours
Daily rituals from Asphodel
- Cauldron Farm
My home in Central Massachusetts
- Mengloth’s Market
- Pagan Prayer Beads
For many traditions and purposes
- Pagan BDSM
Spirituality and sadomasochism
- Alfred Press
Books on alternative relationship structures and sexual lifestyles
- Evil Overlord of the Transsexual Empire
Join our Legions of Terror!